TAP THE MARKET was founded by Tim Jenkins.
Tim has delivered and purchased professional services across the globe for over 25 years.
He has worked in the management team of a FTSE 250 company, been a partner in an international law firm (in London and the UAE) and been General Counsel of Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hospitality company.
During this time he has both delighted and disappointed clients, he has commended and berated law firm partners and consultants.
He hasn’t stopped learning along the way.
He’s maintained his sense of humour. But he would say that.
He understands the competing pressures and influences impacting the selection of professionals by clients. Factors such as expertise, quality, confidence - as they jar and jostle for position next to urgency, cost, patience, common language and more besides.
As a core member of the small team tasked with disrupting the UK property transfer market back in the ‘90s (by opening the first 7 days a week technology supported legal service) he learnt early, and quickly, about the need to make things simpler in the world of professional services.
Now, as the professional services market continues to adapt to different ways of working he is determined that, amongst everything else, TAP THE MARKET:
- Combines tech with good old fashioned professionalism for the benefit of everyone
- Makes it easier to find and directly compare professionals
- Makes the process of instructing professionals, and getting your matter moving, simpler, quicker and easier to navigate
- Introduces certainty where certainty can be introduced
- Helps you find the right professional for you at the right price
- Provides tools to help demonstrate value
This site is for individuals, company directors, general counsels, CEOs, project managers and everyone in between.
If you don’t find a service category you need, or you have any other comment, then please do drop us a line.
Tim would be delighted to hear from you – email@example.com